Exotic Dancer Party Tips
- TRY TO BOOK YOUR DANCER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN ORDER TO ENSURE YOUR FIRST CHOICE OF DANCER IS RESERVED.
- Pick a costume that fits the theme of the party, or the party location (i.e. A policeman costume to "bust" a noisy house party or…. A UPS™ guy for an office party or... The wives of some fire dept. members have, what else, a fireman show up...et cetera, et cetera) adds even more fun to your party experience, while keeping the guest of honor off guard thanks to the Men of Olympus’ acting abilities. Remember that the costumes, along with the initial bit of acting, can really "break the ice" by loosening up the party guests enabling everyone to relax and enjoy the show.
- Make sure when planning the arrival time for your dancer, that you allow enough time for everyone invited to show up, loosen up and catch up. Then the entertainment will be a uninterrupted, triumphant blast!
- If the party location is hard to find, ensure that your dancers will have no problems finding it by giving precise directions to your Coconuts booking agent. Or you can set up a rendezvous point to meet your dancer, such as a known landmark that is easily noticeable, near the party location.
- Remember to warn the neighbors about the fact that your party will be occurring at: (Give them the time and the date.) This pre-caution spares the hassle of dealing with interruptions due to any angry residents or police activity such as disturbing the peace charges.
- Please give your Coconuts’ booking agent a phone number that can be reached at the party location. This enables our dancers some assistance should they become lost trying to find the party location.